Manage files, registries and directories more effectively
Public sector performanceis to some extent reliant on the good day-to-day management of client files, registries and directories. Improving these processes means finding a solution that:
- Digitises all the documents in a client file.
- Manages your client data and all related documents.
- Provides you with a schedule that allows you to manage your client file according to a workflow and external rules engine.
- Allows you to conduct a global search for any information or document whatsoever and to open the corresponding folder.
- Stores and archives any electronic document related to a file while including it in the global search.Gives the public access to the information in their files, while respecting data confidentiality and protection in accordance with Swiss e-Government strategy.
- Communicate with your own information system's registries and repositories to feed the file's baseline data.
OUR FILE MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE
We can provide you with a file management solution that:
Incorporates your processes into a workflow engine and your management rules into a rules engine (BRMS).
Interfaces your existing repositories and your electronic document management solution with a digitisation
Creates a service that allows members of the public to view their own files online.
Creates an information flow with other public services, enabling the communication of some of the information contained in the file, while observing data protection regulations.