e-government for a more efficient, transparent and trustworthy service
On the back of our many years' experience and knowledge of public service information systems, we decided to address the whole e-Government system with a view to:
Offering innovative services to members of the public.
Improving the quality and availability of these services.
Providing information and achieving the democratic involvement of members of the public (e-participation).
Offering a simpler, more effective way to manage and optimise resources.
Reducing costs significantly for a higher return on investment.
OUR e-GOVERNMENT EXPERTISE
To meet your various e-government needs, our teams can call upon:
their knowledge of the public services
their technical and functional skills
their technological expertise: web, adaptation and deployment of software packages, software development and integration, business intelligence
Cross can implement various e-government services:
- e-Taxation: changing advance payments, online declarations, tax account queries, etc.
- e-Justice: civil and criminal proceedings, administrative proceedings, lawsuits, etc.
- e-Voting: elections, voting
- e-Police: pressing charges, reporting theft, parking tickets, lost property, etc.
- e-Social: family allowance, housing allowance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, single income base, etc.
- e-Payment: online payments and transactions, accounts statements, proof of payment, etc.