ADOPT A FRESH APPROACH TO YOUR CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP WITH CRM
The industry, services and distribution sector is highly competitive, so a brand's relationship with its customers becomes a key factor and very definitely sets it apart from its competitors. If your product can be copied or sold cheaper, then the customer relationship is a unique and a genuine USP.
(Customer Relationship Management
) aims to provide the technology to optimise the relationship between companies and their customers. A unique and well designed CRM solution
can be used by various business lines in a company:
- Customer Service: core CRM functions are used to manage contacts, their data, their purchase history and contact details (email, phone, etc.) and to process claims, customer returns, etc.
- Marketing: a range of technologies help you make proactive use of the customer files; CRM provides teams with the tools they need (emails, incoming or outgoing calls, text messaging or mail) to manage, target and personalise their campaigns (content, messages, etc.).
- The sales team: your sales teams have customer management tools to make the most of opportunities and existing contracts. When on the road or at client meetings, they can use web or mobile access to interact in real time with the central information system.
OUR CRM EXPERTISE
- Analysis: Our consultants work with you to identify the key customer management processes within your company and suggest ways these can be optimised. They map the contact channels used (phone, website, mail, etc.) and your existing data.
- Design: We share best customer relationship management practices with you and design the target solution, the screens your teams will use and the marketing tools they will have available. As an independent consultant, Cross Consulting will offer you unbiased advice and suggest the most appropriate tool from the CRM solutions on the market.
- Deployment: New processes are defined and then deployed, with your staff interacting closely with our teams to adapt the solution to your needs. The project quickly takes shape and the first batches become operational.
- Training and support: from the outset, future users are involved in the analysis and the choices made and they gradually take ownership of the tools. This cooperation is vital to ensure your teams' independence and convince them of the advantages of the CRM.
OUR CRM PARTNERS
|Cross is “SAP Partner Edge” and “Value-Added Reseller” for implementation of the SAP Business All in One ERP solution preconfigured for SMEs
Cross is an integrator partner for Selligent CRM and marketing solutions.