STAND-OUT COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
To differentiate yourself from the competition and make your mark in the media landscape, companies in this sector must define an effective communications strategy, taking account of new consumer habits: generalised use of the Internet, mobile internet, tablets such as the iPad, and also the advent of social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
A company's communications strategy can have different strategic objectives:
- To improve visibility and increase sales.
- To facilitate and optimise a partner network.
- Optimal transmission of the company's know-how: CSR, Intranet, search engine, E-learning, etc.
- To improve service quality.
OPTIMISE YOUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH OUR EXPERTISE
- Digital communications strategy:
Using our three-step process, we can help you design the various aspects of your new communications strategies so you can claim your place in the media world, attract new customers and develop the loyalty of your existing customers:
Audit: we analyse the competition and your current position, set the objectives and model your needs.
Design: we define a concept on the basis of user scenarios and define the information architecture.
Action plan: we identify the appropriate tools and channels and advise you which methods to use
- Creation and design:
Our goal is to create a positive customer relationship and find inventive ways to capture attention and make you stand out from the crowd. 3 steps to better communication:
- Analysis: we help position you in the digital world and imagine the best way to make your mark.
- Design: we create and adapt the concepts, interfaces and visual content.
- Artistic Direction: quality assurance to guarantee you stand out from the crowd.
- CMS: we develop the right content management for your Information System.
- Intranet: we implement internal communication tools.
- Extranet: we provide you with the tools to communicate with your customers and partners.
E-marketing has become an essential tool not only for meeting your communications objectives but also for really talking to your customers and anticipating their needs. We have a 4-point strategy to meet your e-marketing goals:
- Strategy: we analyse, define and optimise your digital strategy.
- Acquisition: we give you visibility, which leads to visitors and prospective customers.
- Development of customer loyalty: we develop customer loyalty for increased profitability.
- Monitoring: we monitor and analyse the performance of your e-marketing operations