IT GOVERNANCE, A SOURCE OF PERFORMANCE
Inspired by corporate governance, IT Governance defines procedural, structural and behavioural rules to improve the decision-making process and the relations between the participants involved in administering the information systems within an organisation. More efficient information systems use for better performance:
- Aligning your Information System with business challenges
- Increased control of your projects
- Clear definition of the roles of project ownership and project management
- Tighter controls
- Information security.
OUR IT GOVERNANCE EXPERTISE
Placing information services at the heart of the organisation and operation of a company involves real changes. Cross Consulting advises you on the right approach and supports you in implementing these changes:
- Review of your current IT governance: analysis of the processes and management in place.
- Definition of an action plan using benchmarks: various maturity models enable us to place your organisation on a scale and provide an activity framework (we use mostly COBIT, ITIL and GARTNER).
Gartner's Maturity Model
Pascal Janin, General Manager
Step 5 does not represent the ultimate goal. We recommend targeting the level of information organisation suitable for sufficient performance.