ADVICE TO HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE
Your management information system must be perfectly aligned with your company's strategic objectives. To help achieve this, Cross Consulting supports you in defining your information system development plan, framing and choosing the solutions that meet your business needs.
OUR MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS EXPERTISE
Cross consulting teams will help you define your future information system architecture and plan its operational implementation while taking your existing information assets into account. Our services cover:
- Developing a progress plan (Master Plan)
- Operational information system review and feasibility study (risk analysis, functional and technical limitations assessment, etc.)
- Analysis of your operational environment in relation to your strategic objectives
- Study and modelling of your business processes. Optimisation of the latter
- Analysis of possible solution types and constraints (set of criteria, architecture scenarios, etc.)
- Drafting and submission of a summary report incorporating our experts recommendations for your problem and indicating the best solution for your organisation
- Change management and skills transfer.
OUR ADDED VALUE
Through their skills, Cross Consulting teams provide a personalised know-how:
- Experience capitalised on this type of interventions with a proven methodology:
- Methodological framework adapted to the axes and processes studied
- Knowledge of your business and related functions
- Comprehensive approach focused on key issues
- Skills transfer.
- A wide range of business expertise accumulated over numerous projects and provided by consultants trained in your industry
- Knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of the major solutions on the market, with independent analysis from publishers
- Culture of commitment to results and quality.