THE LAW ON THE HARMONISATION OF REGISTERS The Law on the Harmonisation of Registers (LHR) led to the creation of the platform Sedex which allows secure data exchange. This platform is used within the “e-Government” and “e-Administration” framework in response to the standards set out by eCH and for people identification: NAVS13 for physical persons and IDE for companies.
- 08/02/2012 - CROSS SPONSORING GENEVAJUG 2012
- 30/01/2012 - "ZOOM MÉTIERS" : meet the experts and discover their professions
- 17/01/2012 - ICT SURVEY OF TOP 100 IT FIRMS IN SUISSE ROMANDE RANKS CROSS IN 12th POSITION
- 14/12/2011 - THE PURE CROSS ENDING PARTY
- 12/12/2011 - CROSS SUPPORTS ACTION INNOCENCE ON CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS