INFORMATION SYSTEMS: THE CORNERSTONE OF PERFORMANCE
Today, an effective information system is a vital ingredient in managing and organising international trading companies. The quality of information, performance management, good communication between departments, productivity and employee performance are now key considerations.
Pascal Soris, Managing Director
Information Systems are an essential tool when it comes to meeting objectives: running your business efficiently, obtaining an accurate view of your risks, facilitating management of the different communications channels and the deployment of business applications, etc.
OUR TUNING SOLUTIONS
Our consultants are experts in IT and have business expertise. They can help you carry out your information system up-grades. Our expertise covers all the issues involved in implementing information systems for international trade:
- Audit: awe review existing processes and management against your strategy.
- IT Gouvernance: we define procedural, structural and behavioural rules, with a view to improving decision-making processes and relations between those involved in IS administration at your institution. We help you select the right IT solution.
- POA (Project Ownership Assistance): we provide the right support and methodology for your projects.
- Feasibility/opportunity studies: we provide the expertise you need to assess your change requirements.
- Re-architecture: we redefine the overall structure of your information system and related processes.
- Development Toolbox:
- Installing standard market solutions:
- End-to-end management of the software deployment project.
- Training, coaching and change management.