Successfully launch or revamp your e-commerce business with a well-defined strategy from the start :
- Opportunistic strategy: become a leader in a sector where e-commerce is not already common.
- Competitive strategy: compete against rising industry players.
- Financial strategy: increase revenues or make business more profitable by going paperless.
- Marketing strategy: use a sales platform to target, attract, and retain specific client segments.
Regardless of your strategy, it is important to set boundaries and identify resources in order to confirm decisions made in the future. Cross Agency can help you and provide consulting services as you define your 360° strategy.
Use solutions tailored to your needs and organization :
- An e-commerce solution with little connection to the information system or an all-inclusive online sales platform
- Multiple devices and an omnichannel experience
- Process integration: product, price, and client reference data, interactions with the supply chain (returns, refunds, customer service, repairs, exchanges, etc.)
Have ways to manage the platform using relevant indicators and tools :
Once the e-commerce platform is in place, it is essential to manage your business, from a functional and technical standpoint, through value-added business indicators and dedicated analysis tools.
Provide Time-to-Market guarantees to the marketing teams while maintaining service quality :
Who ever said that the agility and speed expected by business teams are incompatible with the integrity and reliability required by an IS manager? From day one of the project, Cross sets up tools for continuous integration, staging, non-regression testing, deployment, and automatic performance testing. The goal is to guarantee the integrity of your processes and applications despite ongoing changes.
Anticipate and plan :
The purpose of a sales platform is to evolve through strategic marketing activity into the services it provides. Our management tools (relevance matrix, gap analysis, and capacity planning) help you anticipate and understand changes affecting your sales platform.
Adopt and manage solutions :
The marketing, technical, and functional teams that manage the e-commerce platform on a day-to-day basis must control all its inner workings. That's why we always include change support in our methodology.