REVIEW YOUR INFORMATION SYSTEM
To achieve a high level of operational efficiency, international organisations need to review their IS organisation and architecture. An Information Systems up-grade should enable you to:
- control and account for your organisation's activities
- reduce the time spent preparing your annual accounts
- monitor and verify outgoings covered by public sector funding
- respond faster to legal and tax changes
- communicate better.
OUR CONSULTING AND SUPPORT SOLUTIONS
We help international organisations analyse their current information system and work with them to define a new efficient IT architecture. We use United Nations (UNGM) codes and references as we are their preferred supplier for the following services:
- Strategic Planning: defining a multi-year strategy, setting objectives and identifying how these are to be met.
- IS strategy: establishing a procedure for the strategic management of information systems.
- IT Gouvernance: defining, organising and implementing the resources required to manage and regulate your information system in support of your business strategy.
- Change management and training: supporting your teams through the changes.
- Security audits: protecting the information held by your organisation.
- ERP (Entreprise Resource Planning): finding an existing management solution that covers all your areas of activity with consistency and integrity, regardless of the size of your company.
- Business Intelligence: managing your activities by optimising the decision-making process at the different levels of your organisation - operational, financial and strategic.
- Software Development: helping you select the technologies and applications architecture and finding the right software solution, regardless of the technology selected.
- Communications: defining a digital strategy to give your company visibility in the new communication channels.
> Find out more about our consultancy services