SUPPORTING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CHANGES
When technology changes, users must follow and this is not always easy. To help users get used to a new tool, a support mechanism must be established: documentation focused on the company business, training, communication, etc. User support in dealing with change is key to the success of your transformation projects. The main objectives are:
- Analyse the impact of the implementation of an ICT project on the company.
- Manage application ergonomics, to develop editorial and graphical specifications.
- Support project implementation within different departments.
- Establish the actions for change and communication.
- Ensure that innovations are realistic and in line with company strategic development.
- Communicate ongoing activities and establish a trustworthy environment.
To guarantee success and commitment to the change, we will conduct the following actions:
- Inform participants, raise awareness, make them commit and evolve.
Distribute the right level of information to each participant.
OUR CHANGE MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE
We work closely with the general departments, the business units, the IT department or the IT department managers during a change management project.
We rely on our expertise and good practice:
- Support and monitoring methodology, functional and technical workshops, feasibility studies, communication plan
- Information systems consultancy
- Infrastructure consultancy.
Example of methodology used: