Your financial performance must be aligned with your strategic goals and depend on operational levers. Cross Intelligence supports you in dealing with the following issues:
Financial reporting & strategic management
Cross Intelligence helps you implement a unified repository ensuring optimal management and effective communication:
- Translate the strategic plan into financial reports to ensure alignment of financial priorities with the objectives.
- Identify and animate the KPIs for the various activities and professions in your organisation, in a coherent management repository.
- Increase your analysis, decision-making and action capabilities through alerts and the regular monitoring of profit centre activities.
- Industrialise your financial communication with reports that comply with new regulatory requirements: investors, government agencies, comments for annexes, internal control reports.
Budget preparation & planning
Improve budget reliability and revitalise management:
- Harmonise your budgeting methods and processes by activity and function:
- Deploy best practices, models and solutions.
- Rationalise exchanges within companies (subsidiaries, countries, departments, etc.).
- Translate your ambition into a unified financial platform:
- Data reliability and traceability.
- Administration and Sharing of Data Repositories.
- Security of access and dissemination..
- Increase team productivity:
- Less time spent collecting, calculating and disseminating information.
- Comparability between reality, budgets and forecasts.
- Automation of effect calculations.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Plan collaboratively and integrate your forecast chain:
- Scenarios, budget workflow/case, validation levels, currency conversion and comment management.
- Coordination by issue: payroll simulation, investments, activity /operating cash flow liaison, etc.
- Progress from monitoring to pro-active management:
- Focus on predictive simulation by jobs or structures.
- Progress from a logic of making projections based on observation (static management) to a logic of extrapolating risks/opportunities (dynamic management).
Optimise your group management, streamline the processes for a global visibility of your activities:
- Tune processing for increased information availability:
- Simple management of pro-forma and multi - standard returns.
- Inclusion in multi function company dashboards.
- Increased perimeter flexibility.
- Alignment of subsidiary practices with Group needs for consistency:
- Elimination of manual re-collection or double feeds.
- Automation of local/central mapping.
- Structuring of manual feeds.
- Connection with subsidiary management systems.
Enterprise performance management (EPM)
To stimulate pro-activity, Cross Intelligence deploys BI tools in your company:
- Dissemination of customised dashboards (sector, position, profession) to improve responsiveness in each case:
- IS Department: Analysis and projection of activity by project, assignment, etc.
- HR Department: Payroll, social report, etc.
- Administrative and Financial Department: Risks related to deadlines and regulations, etc.
- Sales Department: Variable compensations for vendors and networks, etc.
- Reconciliation of operational and intangible information:
- Profitable growth.
- Customer satisfaction, corporate image.
- Process efficiency.
- Quality and skills management.
- Optimise the allocation of your resources and improve productivity:
- Identification of activities and cost drivers.
- Simulation and allocation of resources (HR, investments, financial means, etc.) for progress in your company results.
- Transparency of costs and impact on the price / mix strategy.