Become part of our consulting, engineering, or expertise channels, and start moving toward your future. It's easy with the various initiatives in place:
How ? With our various initiatives below :
- Interim assignment reviews and annual performance reviews to help you build skills and move ahead.
- A training program – technical, behavioral, and language training – to help you reach your goals.
Rising talent is our true added value !
Our Training Program
Cross has developed an in-house training policy designed to identify talented individuals and provide them with short-, medium-, and long-term support throughout their career with us. Our goal is to expand and update the skills, abilities, and knowledge of our employees.
As an integral component of career development, training supports each and every employee in their skill development and career objectives and guides their career forward. The annual performance review provides an opportunity for managers and employees to identify potential training needs and develop a workable plan together.
Everyone has different needs. That's why we offer training in several areas :
- Hard Skills Training: meet specific needs, based on projects and assignments, new partnerships, strategic direction, business objectives, and more..
- Soft Skills Training: gain the basic skills associated with Cross's various areas of expertise.
- Behavioral Training: supplemental training to expand employee skill sets by improving their ability to communicate, be assertive, master various negotiation techniques, and more.